Happy New Year to all! After a little post-Christmas break, I’m all set to reflect on 2010, to set some goals for the New Year and to give my blog a little facelift.
I’ve never really been one to make New Year's resolutions. ‘Exercise more’ and similar aspirations I’ve given myself are conveniently forgotten after several weeks or so. I am however a planner and a list maker and I think reflecting on various aspects of one’s life is a good practice to get into and so here is my little list of things I’d like to achieve in 2011…
- Finally complete Grace’s ‘First Year’ photo album
- Begin a ‘cooking club’ with friends (more on this in a future post)
- Be pregnant
- Improve my photography skills through lots of practice
- Implement some of what I learnt from the Blogging Your Way course I participated in
- Learn to crochet
- Give myself some ‘non-Mummy time’ occasionally such as going out to tea with a friend or strolling around the shops minus a stroller
What is the main thing you’d like to achieve or are looking forward to in 2011?
Image source unknown