Sunday, April 13, 2014

Snippets Of Our Week...



1.  A sweet little pillowcase to pretty up Sophie's new big girl bed until her patchwork quilt is ready (we've said goodbye to the toddler bed she's slept in since 16 months)



2.  A few days earlier in the week were perfectly overcast... my favourite kind of sky



3. Sophie made herself at home in Grace's room as usual while her big sister was at school, wearing her shoes and playing with her toys... a box of craft 'jewels' kept her entertained for ages



4.  I smiled this week seeing my Dad's old childhood set of dominoes being played with by the girls (alongside farm animals and fairies)



5.  Asha seemed to be smiling in this photograph... I couldn't not include it here



10 comments:

  1. All such beautiful photos from your week Amanda:) Isn't Sophie so cute wearing her big sister's shoes and sitting there playing with those pretty jewels:) That photo of Asha is beautiful, definitely looks like a big smile to me. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what big sisters are for … loaning their stuff … even if they don't know anything about it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gentle collection of images. I adore Sophie enjoying her big sister's space. Holidays this week for you I hope. Wishing you happy days lovely soul :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than sneaking into a sibling's space and using their stuff!!
    Love Asha's expression
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely snippets of your week Amanda...My boys love going in their sisters room too, especially when she's not around. What an adorable pooch, she does look like she's smiling :-) Have a lovely week. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos! My eldest has quite a few toys that used to belong to his dad when he was a boy. It's really sweet to see him playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pretty little snippets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos...full of colour and cheer. Who doesn't love a smiling dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! She does look like she is smiling! Man I loved gems and pretty stones when I was a kid. They were like treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!