Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 Portraits: March



"Monthly portraits of my girls in 2015"


I had a selection of cute photos of the girls by themselves for this month to choose from. However, in the end, I decided it had to be this photo of the two of them together as my March pick.  I have tried over and over to get a decent photo where they are both looking at the camera at the same time. Finally, I captured this one a few weeks back as I sat in the backyard at dusk snapping away while they played together.  Unprompted, this is how they stood with their arms around each other when I said I wanted them both in the shot. Despite Sophie squinting, I love the sisterly friendship it portrays (which thankfully we're witnessing more of lately among the sisterly squabbles)...


Joining in with Jodi


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls!!! What a gorgeous photo. I've just sent you an email. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo made me smile BIG!
    Absolutely gorgeous Amanda.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable...just as sisters should be. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for each other! Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've finally found a spare moment to catch up with my favourite blogs. Your girls are beautiful Amanda and getting so grown up! Hope you are all well, lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful photo of your girls together, I love this one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww gorgeous photo. I know I am commenting late, but it has been a while since I have had decent time to catch up on my favourite bloglands! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!