Monday, August 31, 2015

Snippets Of Our Week



1. A bunch of daffodils made their way into our trolley earlier in the week as a 'must buy' for Daffodil Day. Our entryway was much cheerier with their presence.



2.  The annual school Book Week dress-up day provided lots of excitement as Grace made accessories for her Ruby Red Shoes costume (the obligatory red shoes she wore are unfortunately out of shot in this photo!)



3. In between the rain, we had a plenty of winter sunshine and spent a lot of time pottering about in the garden, tending to our new seedlings and setting up beer traps for the snails.



4. With several birthday gifts to buy, we stopped at the Fremantle Arts Centre gift shop for some lovely locally handcrafted pieces. This building is one of my favourites in all of Fremantle and gloomy, overcast days only add to its beauty.



5. The girls' gumboots have been a wardrobe staple over the past few months. It won't be long before the weather warms up and they're replaced with sandals...


7 comments:

  1. I also love the Fremantle Arts Centre - it is so peaceful and the breakfasts are delicious. Loving the girls cute and cheerful gum boots, wish they made the black and gold love heart ones in my size! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, beautiful quiet surroundings and a gorgeous gift shop! x

      Delete
  2. Love the Ruby Red Shoes costume! Such a sweet book, my girls are loving it at the moment. Daffodils are beautiful too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking forward to the Ruby Red Shoes Goes To London which is due out next year!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amanda

    Wow can't believe how big Grace is getting. Bec is loving the Ruby Red Shoes books too. I didn't realize it was so popular but they're such great stories. I also bought some daffodils last week they're a beautiful flower for such a good cause. Take care....I'm hoping to have my blog back up and running soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such beautiful little snippets of your week I am so happy to see you blogging again:):) I love Grace's book week costume and I think it is lovely if they can be involved in making some of it I know my girl loved making her costume. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!