Monday, October 26, 2009

Pink Ribbon Morning Tea


My Pink Ribbon morning tea was a success – we all had a great time and have collected some money to contribute towards a wonderful cause. It was a busy morning preparing things but once everyone arrived it was wonderful to sit down and relax with a cuppa and enjoy some yummy goodies. Thankyou to my wonderful husband for getting the backyard and garden looking so neat and tidy and to everyone who helped me on the day.

The table centrepieces...


Some of the food...


Me and my little pink cherub...



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on organising a wonderful morning tea. What yummie food, and a beautiful little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful looking tea. The cupcake stand looks especially nice!
    What a sweet cherub in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flowers! glad it went well, thought I'd pop by and see...

    oh and she is a darling, darling in pink!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!