Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Countdown

Image from Country Road

We’ve had a busy but productive weekend of Christmas preparations. Our gift hunting is almost done – only two to go. As much as I hate battling the shopping centre crowds at this time of year, I really enjoy choosing Christmas presents and try hard to put thought into what I give to others. However, this year I must say I am really looking forward to a few gifts I know I am being given like some summer shorts I picked out from my Mum (similar to the ones above) and a book my mother-in-law is giving me. How are everyone else’s Christmas preparations going?

5 comments:

  1. Doing alot better now Amanda..got a whole heap of shopping done over the weekend..just have hubby to do now..and all gifts wrapped and ready to go...hubby put up our Christmas lights on the veranda which little jacq loves...so its all going good..sooooooo far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great - 2 presents to go... I've barely started.

    Love country road too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my little project..makes me so glad that i went ahead with it :)
    the paint I used was Taubmans - Blue Attraction..bought it from Bunnings..You could buy a couple of the test tubes ..but I ended up buying a tin of paint...as I knew I would use it again. Hope you end up as happy with your little table as I am mine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty well organised except for my parents and Lyndon's parents - they're so tricky to buy for. I might do a little more baking and by Wed the 24th I'm on leave from work and will be seriously relxing(and eating, maybe the odd little drinkie...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am almost done, two to go like you, it is a battle even little Hobart is madly busy. I like your new shorts they're cute! It's nice to choose a few gifts and have a few surprises. By the way your fudge looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!