Monday, May 28, 2012

Childhood 101 Guestpost




Morning everyone!  Hope you've all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.  Mine was fantastic, the highlight being high tea with my two best friends at The Duxton in Perth on Saturday afternoon.  It was such a lovely belated birthday get together and and we are looking forward to trying another venue for high tea soon.

Today, I'm guest posting over at one of my favourite blogs and parenting resources, Childhood 101 while Christie is on maternity leave having just had her second child.  I was very humbled when Christie asked me to share a post with her readers as her blog is such an amazing resource for parents and educators and one which I gain many ideas from.  It covers topics like everyday parenting issues, organising tips, craft ideas and schooling / childcare.  Christie also has an ebook called 'Art Not Craft' which I highly recommend as well as an online magazine called 'Play Grow Learn' filled with activity ideas for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.

Pop on over to read what I've shared about 'playtime in our house' and how I try and balance things with my two girls...

6 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Off to have a look. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I better go and have a look too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being asked to contribute, that's really exciting you must have been chuffed to be asked:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Amanda! It was a well-written article - go you ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh congrats! Off to read now. I've been away from blog-land for a few days....so catching up madly now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda! Sorry it has taken me this long to come and visit. I just read your guest post and really related. Balance is so important with little ones, for their sake and our own :-) xxx Fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!