Monday, August 4, 2014

Snippets Of Our Week...


1.  A morning tea stop at our favourite Cookie Dough Biscuits for a milkshake and cup of tea before running a few errands in Fremantle 


2.  A special after-school treat on Friday from the markets (not actually a photo from the past seven days, but still our same cupcake choices nonetheless)


3.  It was all about fairy flower crowns for the girls when it came to dress-up costumes this week (there were also lots of squabbles over whose turn it was to wear the 'new' garage-sale-find pink fairy dress)


4.  Words of wisdom (found online) printed out to bring to a friend's Blessingway... such a lovely gathering and a beautiful celebration of motherhood


5.  Outdoors, enjoying the winter sunshine (we bought the girls a swing-set a few months back and it has been such a great addition to our backyard)


Joining in with Em


4 comments:

  1. Hello:) Look at your sweet little one, those curls and big blue eyes, she looks very much like you. I do like the sound of your place to visit before going do your errands. Fairy crowns and little girls swinging, I do love that about little ones. My girls still love there swings even now not so much the fairy crowns sadly:( Wishing you a wonderful week ahead. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good old backyard swing set. Oh the memories! I think the one I grew up with was just like yours. Oh and those cupcakes are very cute (and were no doubt yummy too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a swing set again - I forgot how useful they are to burn off pent up energy and to get the kids outside as much as possible.
    Gosh the girls look so grown up. What a difference a year makes - sniff sniff!
    I've nominated you for a blog award today...head over to Mum's Closet for a looksey. Hope you're well Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a blessingway... where have I been? I'll have to hit google!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!