Monday, August 17, 2015

Returning To This Space...



I never intended to stay away from this space of mine for quite so long, but before I knew it, the single month I intended to have 'blog-free' rolled into the next and between the bustle of daily life with little ones and managing a household, the time and motivation to write simply weren't there.

Three months on though and I am feeling the need to document our days once again. I have our first interstate family holiday and Grace's 6th birthday party to share (albeit belatedly), as well as other less significant day to day happenings. I miss recording snippets of our family life and of my thoughts, of connecting with the handful of lovely souls who continue to visit this space and in particular, I miss having a reason to pull out the 'big' camera.

While my posts won't be as frequent as they once were, it definitely won't be such a long silence between the occasions where I do pop in here to write...


8 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back Amanda. I've been dropping by now and then to see if you've updated. Hope you're well and I look forward to hearing what you have been up to. Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to reading, lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy you are back and thanks for taking the time to post! I love checking in to your blog and often find myself looking for your recipes when I need some dinner inspiration. xx

    http://diariesofabride.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. So glad to see you again
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I will look forward to your posts, and seeing how big your girls have gotten!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you pop up on the feed again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes I am so happy to see you back here again. I miss blogging and the visiting and the stories and photos. I look forward to seeing you here when you can. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!