Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mummy Daughter Morning Tea


Often, the mornings I enjoy most are the ones where we have no particular plans at all. Today, our coffee catch up with some cousins had been cancelled at the last minute so Grace and I headed to one of my favourite suburbs, East Fremantle, to the George Street Precinct where we stopped at our cosy Hubbles Yard Cafe for a pot of tea, a babycino and a delicious raspberry muffin. Grace was focusing hard on the task of carefully scooping off her froth and I was able to enjoy a nice warm cuppa. Afterwards, we had a play at the cute park on the corner of George Street and Hubble Street where Grace had fun playing on all the unique play equipment while I enjoyed the winter sun.





It's mornings like these I really hope I am able to continue after I have our next baby. Our little morning tea outings together are a special time and I hope that I will still be able to sneak out now and then for some precious one on one time with my little girl.

Hope you are all having a lovely week so far...

10 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Amanda! I just love our spontaneous days where you just go with the flow. And how cool is that park! Gracie looks so cute in her beanie. I'm sure you'll still be able to enjoy your morning tea outings with the new bub and how cute will it be one days when you have two little ones scooping their babyccino's together!!!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely change of plan Amanda, for you and Grace to spend some time together have a special morning tea out. It's so nice to be able to spend that one on one time together to build a beautiful mother daughter relationship. I'm glad the two of you had such a good time together today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace looks so adorable Amanda, your Mum and daughter mornings sound like a lovely way to hang out together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post - looks like you had such a nice time xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness Grace is growing up fast! I can't imagine wrangling (in a nice way) more than one child but I'm sure you'll do great. Hope you are all keeping warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, Amanda - I feel the same way right about now, to a point where I get anxious about it some days. Grace is such a cutie and babycino outings are the best x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like the perfect way to spend the morning together. I'm still doing it with both my boys. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda your little girl is just gorgeous...how lovely to spend time together...it's priceless really :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. good lord my love how she has GROOOOWWWWWN!!! too fast, non?? Sorry to hear about your little toilet training regression..... I dunno, the whole thing has me totally BEAT Isnt there somewhere I can drop her off and pick her up 2 days later all gloriously able to sit on the toilet without a nappy ever again? You know, like puppy preschool?
    ps. I will be featuring your party -- soon, I promise!!! I am ust running behind on my schedule a wee bit!!
    xo Nic - Bubby Makes Three

    ReplyDelete
  10. She gets more and more beautiful every time you post new pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!