Sunday, November 1, 2009

Busy Weekend


Doesn’t the weekend always fly by so quickly? Went to IKEA (again!!), visited a nursery to get some more plants for our garden and made a few batches of vegetable puree for Grace’s second week on solids. Also after months of careful thought, I decided to buy the cute little red teapot I had seen at T2. Now I’m off to sit down with a magazine, a cuppa and some of my new favourite biscuits which I baked this afternoon - a perfect way to spend a Sunday evening. Hope you've all had an enjoyable weekend too.



7 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't find your email anywhere. The earrings were a huge success I've only got one pair left. I think most of the mums were secretly buying them for themselves. Just ordered more supplies for my next market and then hopefully the store. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Those biscuits look delicious, as does your Pink Ribbon morning tea :)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the perfect afternoon. I love the teapot too! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which looks lovelier - the teapot or the biscuits! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly, the teapot, delicious cookies + mags!
    Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!