Sunday, September 22, 2013

38/52






"A portrait of my children, once a week every week in 2013"


Sophie: The out-takes of the 'red coat photo shoot'... while there were similarities between my girls, our little one's cheeky streak was visible in many of the shots.

Grace: Braids taken out left long pretty waves... she insisted on leaving her hair out today.  I love that the clips she is wearing are actually clips I wore myself as a little girl... keepsakes and traditions slowly filtering through and being passed on to my girls from their mama...


Joining in with Jodi


Two boys in their spectacles drew my attention last week... sweet little Fox and Jo's Master 16...

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet that Grace is wearing your hair clips, I dont think I kept any of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite photos of Grace ever! She looks so much like you with that hair! So gorgeous. I love that you still have hair clips from when you were a kid. I wish I still had some of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy little smile on Sophie's face, she really looks so much like you Amanda:) And Grace looks so grown up in this photo and I think it's so lovely she gets to wear her Mum's hair clips. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!