Sunday, September 29, 2013

39/52




"A portrait of my children, once a week every week in 2013"


Sophie: On our stay at home Monday, the girls and I got stuck into all things purple paint, making decorations in preparation for our Grand Final party.  Silly me let Sophie paint in her fairy dress... needless to say using purple paint whilst wearing the same colour was not a good idea and by the end of our art session, she had purple paint up her arms, over her lips and in her hair.


...just one portrait this week... with two weeks of school holidays ahead of us, I'll hopefully have plenty of opportunities to focus on capturing some snapshots of my big girl as she winds down after a long term...


Joining in with Jodi


Little Bijou was the standout portrait this week for me, 'The Secret Garden' immediately sprang to mind when I saw Steph's shot of her sweet girl...

3 comments:

  1. We had a painting session this week too, paint ALL over the place. I just wish the weather here would just stop raining for a little bit so we could do it outside. But in saying that, I love painting.

    Hope you enjoy your school holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up with purple paint all over our bathroom too when I was trying to clean up the girls... the paint on Sophie camouflaged with her fairy dress and every time she stood against something, it would rub off onto the bathroom vanity or wall!! Yes, the rainy weather is really dragging on this year (not that my garden is complaining!!) but some sunnier days would be much welcome!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh that face! What a doll she is. I love her expression too.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!