Monday, June 30, 2014

2014: June Portraits






"Portraits of my girls in 2014"


Grace: Where I find her most mornings and most afternoons... drawing or colouring in at the kitchen bench. She is desperate for a little table for her bedroom where she can work away on creative projects.  I've been hunting on Gumtree for a sweet writing desk but secretly, I quite like her being here near me when I'm occupied in the kitchen...

Sophie: "You wanna take a picture of my straw Mummy?" she asked me as I snapped away with my camera in our favourite cafe one morning.


Joining in with Jodi


2 comments:

  1. Those butterfly wings are amazing!

    We have a craft table in our living area which the kids are always at. It does tend to attract a mountain of stuff though, craft projects and toys and bits of wool and bowls of weetbix!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful and very sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!