Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homelife Website Inspiration


I don’t know how it is that’s I’ve not come across this fabulous website before, but now that I have, it’s a definite favourite. Homelife is full of some great interior inspiration. I’m sure you’re all already familiar with it, but if not, head over there for some great image galleries, ideas, creative projects and 'how to' tutorials. Here are a few of my favourite images from the site...





All images from here

P.S If you left a comment on my last post and it didn’t appear, I’m really sorry… I accidentally deleted them :( Was too quick clicking the mouse and before I knew it, I’d pressed the wrong button... oops!

13 comments:

  1. I love this site...I recently across it through the February issue of Notebook magazine..its awesome isn't it..so much inspiration..I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Notebook magazine too Anna - it's full of lovely reads and stylish ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda - I love Notebook magazine too, but don't get to buy it very often. I had not seen this website before, so THANK YOU for sharing:) I am off to have a look! Hoping you have a lovely day - Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site might be new? I know Notebook used to have their own separate website and forum which has now moved across to Homesite.

    I love the desk and chair in the first pic, the chairs in the deck photo and the shutters in the second last one. They all look really fresh and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that desk and that chair. I have always wanted one of those chairs and I was thinking about using as a desk chair as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amanda... I love a new, inspirational find! I really like the images you chose too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely Amanda! So many beautiful and inspiring ideas. Thanks for the site details I'm adding to my 'favourites'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one not to have come across this site until now and am happy that I have been able to share my find with some of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadnt seen that one either - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amanda!

    Thanks so much for stopping by ddna after reading about me at Anna's! (and for leaving a lovely comment!) She's a sweet girl and ddna's featured valentine today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanda, I've never heard of this site either..thanks for the new inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadnt heard of it Amanda but I have now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is fresh stuff. Love the desk in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!