Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kanvas Interior Artwork


One of my favourite pieces of artwork in our house is the canvas above our bed. I had my eye on this piece for a while when my wonderful husband surprised me and bought it as a gift a few Christmases back.

Kanvas is a Perth based company who have an extensive range of stretched canvas artworks, each of which is available in a range of colour options and sizes. If you see a design you like but not the colour you are after, they will even custom match colours for you. Due to their popularity, their range has extended to also include rugs, lampshades, wallpaper and outdoor art. Best of all, shipping is free for those living in Australia.

I love browsing through the different pieces of wall art on the Kanvas online shop which you can check out for yourself here.




12 comments:

  1. Your canvas is beautiful Amanda - lovely story behind it too:) Thanks for sharing the info about the company and also the link to the online shop!! I am off now to have a look:) happy you are back - you were missed:) Have a lovely day - Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is relly beautiful, it looks great above the bed! They have an amazing range, I think I will have to have a serious browse!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Amanda! I really like that last grey one, very calming. thanks for sharing, free shipping is a bonus! Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and earthy. Lucky you to have a hubby like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina and Flick - you will love browsing on their online shop :)
    Janette - I think the grey one is very serene too - would love one like this for our family room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Simone, I am lucky. My husband always puts a lot of thought into gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely Amanda. I did have a look at the website and like the idea of a custom made rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Amanda..these are super pretty...and I love the one in your bedroom..I love the print!
    I generally check out Art.com when Im looking for inspiration..but now have a new site to check out too..thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good boy your hubby is - and with such lovely taste in art, you can't get better than that! I love the others you posted as well especially the first one! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely Amanda, and a lovely Christmas gift to receive! I love your room it looks so cosy it's great to be able to get art work like that, such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's so sweet. love your print and adore the colours in the green leafy one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!